Your new company
You will join a 100% Australian owned Manage Service Provider, helping clients redefine what their future looks like with technology. This is delivered through strategic and creative thinking, tactical skills and IP tools, so you can more easily adopt and benefit from innovation.
Your new role
You will join a team of developers to design, code, test, correct, and document moderately complex programs and program modifications meeting specialised and individual requirements. As part of this role, you will also develop specialist knowledge of database concepts, object and data modelling techniques and design principles.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Demonstrated understanding of the SDLC and Agile methodologies
- Knowledge of OO-programming techniques and technologies
- Knowledge of application server environments such as Tomcat/Apache, SQL Server
- Knowledge of development tools such as GIT, BitBucket, Jira, Gradle
- NV1 and Baseline cleared candidates highly preferred
You will join a close knit and high-preforming team based out of a Belconnen office, with flexible working arrangements. You will also have a competitive annual salary, with career growth via succession planning, internal promotions and mentorship opportunities.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email Lillee at Lillee.Keane@hays.com.au
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508