Your new company
Your new organization is one of the prominent global banks located in CBD, Sydney. They are currently looking for Desk Team Assistant to provide day to day team support to the Global Markets and ALM Treasury teams
Your new role
As a Desk Team Assistant, you would be responsible for:
What you'll need to succeed
- Travel management for the team
- Expense management for the senior executives
- Ad-hoc meeting coordination for the department heads.
- Prepare meeting documentation including PowerPoint presentations and production of
- meeting minutes when required.
- Limited diary management support for the head of global markets
- Collaboration with transversal teams such as IT Help Desk, Corporate Services and Human Resources in relation to team IT hardware and software support / issues, and onboarding of new joiners.
- Visitor schedules
- Back up support to the other EAs/team assistants where needed
- Experience in similar role
- Administrative and organisational skills – must be MS Office, Outlook proficient
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Good attention to detail
- Business Administration qualification, desirable
What you'll get in return
What you need to do now
- Attractive remuneration
- Opportunity to work with business leaders
- Inclusive, diverse, and collaborative work environment
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508