Your new company
This is a rare opportunity for Design Engineers to transition into the Defence Industry and join a growing team specialising on land vehicle programs. There are multiple opportunities available in Sydney on a growing project. This company prides itself on its innovation and technology, providing the successful candidate with exposure on flagship projects working in dynamic environments.
Your new role
These are permanent positions at varying levels for Design Engineers working as part of the engineering team to develop military vehicle sub-systems. This is a huge opportunity for those in Defence or those outside of defence to work on a leading military vehicle project. The project does require a 3-month onboarding process at a state-of-the-art vehicle production and testing facility in QLD where you will meet the wider team and learn various aspects of the project (all expenses paid).
What you'll need to succeed
- Involved in product design through all phases of the design cycle from concept development
- Working on CAD modelling, and 2D drafting through to development of technical documentation, development of DT&E and V&V plans
- Be involved with development of project plans and status reporting
- Aide in the development of requirements and work packages.
- Work as part of the larger organisation in a team environment
What you'll get in return
- Must be eligible to obtain an Australian Defence Security Clearance
- CAD skills in NX, and Teamcenter desirable
- Bachelor Degree qualification in Mechanical Engineering, Automotive Engineering, Aerospace Engineering or equivalent
- Strong professional, interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to complete an expenses-paid 3 months immersive induction program in Brisbane, QLD
- Desirable - automotive, mechanical or electrical systems and experience in design or analysis
These amazing roles will provide defence industry professionals the opportunity to work on a Land platform which is a unique opportunity in the greater Sydney area, and other industry professionals the opportunity to transition into the rapidly growing and secure Defence industry. Continuous support from experienced professionals to grow your skillset, knowledge and career path through professional development opportunities through training. Finally, to be part of a growing team & global engineering company. This is an opportunity not to be missed!
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this position and feel you have the skills described to be successful, click ‘apply now’ or for more information and a confidential discussion or to find out about more opportunities within the Defence Industry contact Vivian Cormier at Hays on 02 9249 2275 or email firstname.lastname@example.orgLHS 297508