Your new company
This is a modern dental practice in Mackay whom pride themselves on their high level of professionalism, integrity and care for their patient’s. Due to the high demand for healthcare workers, this exciting opportunity for a dentist now exists.
Your new role
This is a fast-paced and rewarding role that will allow you to provide high quality, holistic oral care to clients and apply your skills and knowledge to maintain and improve patient oral health through education and advice. Your day-to-day tasks will include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Assessing, managing and developing individualised care plans;
- Performing oral health assessments and examinations in order to diagnose any conditions and developing treatment plans for patients;
- Undertaking a range of clinical treatments to restore, remove, fix, replace, realign and resolve issues with the teeth, form or function of the mouth;
- Adhere to all relevant legislative requirements and quality guidelines.
This organization is looking for a candidate that has experience working as a dentist in a private or public sector. They must be hard-working, reliable and enthusiastic with strong communication skills. Mandatory requirements
What you'll get in return
- At least two (2) years of experience as a dentist
- Bachelor in Dentistry
- Registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Authority is essential
- To have current vaccination records including the annual influenza and Covid 19 vaccine as required by the QLD government
- A patient orientated approach and excellent communication skills
This is a wonderful opportunity to work for a valued and committed organization that takes pride in helping the community with their oral care needs.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or Lauren Colwell now on (07) 4960 1126.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508