Your new company
Is an Innovative company focusing on engineering eco-friendly buildings within the Modular Building space that is now broadening its scope of work into the commercial space. They are looking for a Commercial Demolition Building Supervisor to join their team on a 6-month placement.
Your new role
As the Demolition Building Supervisor, you will be responsible for overseeing the demolition and refurbishment for a Project located in Adelaide’s CBD. Responsibilities include but not limited to:
What you'll need to succeed
- Manage internal strip out, clean and refurbs of project
- Risk Management: Identifying and nullifying any hazards on the site to meet WHS
- Ability to Liaise with contractors, and sub-contractors on project
- Subcontractor Management: Coordinating, resourcing, and selecting subcontractors
As the ideal candidate, you must have previous experience in a similar role, working with the Demolition industry as a Building Supervisor. Additionally, the ideal candidate would have:
What you'll get in return
- Well-developed time management and organization skills
- Great communication skills and ability to liaise with key stakeholders
- Proven ability to work within a team as well as work autonomously
- Previous success in the field or proven ability to grow into the roles presented
- Evidence of current mandatory notification training completion
- White Card
- Supervisors License required
You’ll have the opportunity to work within a growing team on an exciting project in the heart of Adelaide. It is a great opportunity for the right candidate to take the next step in their career.
What you need to do now
Apply direct or feel free to contact Dana Linnett or Paul Hanna on (08) 7221 4146 or firstname.lastname@example.org [mailto:email@example.com] for a confidential discussion. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.LHS 297508