Your new company
Hays Technology are currently partnered with a state government organisation in Brisbane CBD. We are seeking to appoint a Delivery Lead / Scrum Master for an initial 12 month contract with multiple extension opportunities
Your new role
In this role you’ll be working as a Delivery Lead / Scrum Master across the Service Delivery Transformation project within the corporate services area of the business
Key responsibilities include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Facilitating agile ceremonies including pod/sprint scheduling, sprint planning, stand ups and retrospectives
- Leads the development and maintenance of program schedules with the Program Manager and Project Managers
- Managing the configuration of JIRA and Confluence toolsets and training materials and ensures all team members are trained and supported in toolset use
- Working closely with the Principal Business Analyst and Change Manager in managing and facilitating showcases and demonstrations and reviewing the backlog
- Coaching the team on Agile ways of working, fostering continuous improvement to grow Agile maturity, resilience and high performing teams
- Identifying delivery risk and dependencies, and using technical and functional knowledge to remove roadblocks
- Proactively manage demand and capacity with key stakeholders to deliver prioritised demand, whilst reducing key person dependencies.
What you'll get in return
- Demonstrated experience championing an Agile Ways of Working, fostering continuous improvement to grow Agile maturity, resilience and cultivate high performing teams.
- Demonstrated skill in managing high level and detailed program schedules and their interlocks with JIRA and Confluence epics and stories.
- Demonstrated leadership, collaboration and influence skills in nurturing, building and sustaining internal and external relationships with team members, stakeholders and clients.
- Proven experience in proactively managing demand and capacity with key stakeholders to deliver on prioritised requirements, whilst reducing key person dependencies.
- Knowledge in, and an ability to provide sound advice to the Product Owner(s) and Project Managers during sprints to understand designs, backlog priorities and inform product demonstrations.
This opportunity offers you an initial 12 month contract with a state government organisation, Brisbane CBD location, WFH flexibility and competitive rates Contract workers through Hays Technology also enjoy a wide range of benefits including:
What you need to do now
- Weekly pay cycles
- Your nominated choice of superannuation fund
- Online timesheet submission and approval
- No hidden costs or payroll deductions for our services
- Option to be engaged on a Pty Ltd basis (conditions apply)
- Regular contact with IT consultants throughout the duration of your assignment
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from a diverse background to apply
If you're interested in this role, click 'Apply Now' to submit an up-to-date copy of your CV via our secure portal.
For further information about this role, please contact:
(07) 3243 3044
If this role isn’t quite right for you, but you are looking for similar Project Officer or Project Manager roles in Brisbane or the Gold Coast, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.