Your new company
Priding themselves on international market leading innovation, this globally renowned business are looking to drive productivity and innovation to an all-new level. As a result of customer demand, this business is looking for an experience DC Manager, skilled in process and change management to be at the forefront of this pivotal time in the business’s history.
Your new role
As a DC Manager for this company, you will be responsible for:
- Leading and driving warehousing operations with continuous improvement front of mind.
- Overseeing all warehousing, customer, and transport services.
- Ensuring the operation is continuously aligned with the wider business strategic approach.
- Managing operational performance through planning, forecasting, training, and reviewing.
- Achieving warehouse DIFOT targets.
- Working closely with the Transport Manager.
- Managing the warehouse within the agreed budget parameters whilst aiming to reduce costs where possible.
- Presenting operational improvement strategies and initiatives.
- Contributing monthly to the Warehouse Management Team through running monthly management sessions.
What you’ll need to succeed
To ensure success in this role, you will need:
- The motivation to make this role your own
- The ability to lead by example
- A willingness to ensure work needing to be done is completed in a timely manner
- An excellent sense of urgency
- Proven experience in Warehouse/Logistics/process improvement and change management
- A strong understanding of SAP and WMS
- Thorough understanding of costs vs productivity
What you’ll get in return
- Work for an internationally renowned business with a history of sustained growth
- A great salary of $120,000 + Super + bonuses
- Onsite parking
- Immediate start
- The chance to take ownership of your role with freedom to lead
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com or call 8616 8430 now.
If this role isn't quite right for you and would like to hear more about other opportunities in the Supply Chain and Logistics space, please reach out for a confidential discussion about your career.
Share this role with your network and become eligible for a $200 E-gift card through our Hays 'Refer a Friend" Program.LHS 297508