Your new company
Be a part of an exciting project with the Victorian State Government. Your new organisation is a prominent Victorian State Government Department whose responsibilities and work have a positive impact on the quality of life for all Victorian Citizens.
Be a part of an organisational culture that delivers innovation, energy and results.
Your new role
Your primary responsibility is to design and manage the organisation’s database architecture to ensure secure access and availability in accordance with the needs of the business.
You will also be responsible for the development of standards, capabilities and roadmaps to maintain enterprise database platform and to ensure it meets the strategic objectives of the organisation and manage the organisation’s database technology (Oracle and Microsoft SQL) to allow secure, efficient, and effective access to the organisation’s structured data.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- To be successful in this role, experience in managing Oracle and Microsoft SQL database is mandatory.
- You will also bring in strong written and verbal communication skills, strong stakeholder engagement skills
- High level of technical expertise, combined with excellent planning, coordination and communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or equivalent.
In return for your dedication and hard work, you'll be rewarded with :
What you need to do now
- The chance to work for a successful, global company that values and respects their team
- A fun collaborative and dynamic work culture that rewards innovation
- Long-term career opportunities
- A chance to be part of interesting projects to challenge your inner tech genius
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or for more information and a confidential discussion on this role, or to find out about more opportunities in Information Technology, contact Suniva Rego at Hays on 03 8616 8477, or email email@example.com [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Suniva Rego for a confidential discussion or feel free to refer someone who may be interested.LHS 297508