Your new company
As a SaaS company, your new company provides software platforms to organisations so they can make location critical business decisions with confidence. Working with customers worldwide in 70+ countries and using the power of sophisticated data science, machine learning and AI, you will analyse data sources to identify information that enables customers to make business critical decisions.
Your new role
As the Data Operations Analyst, you will be responsible for using data to form business insights using the client’s proprietary software.
Your core focus is to:
What you'll need to succeed
- Collect data from available sources
- Understand and implement business requirements from customers
- Perform data cleansing and verification via SQL and other tools to generate standard or customer reports for review by stakeholders
- Create a BI tools or automation workflow including designing related databases, spreadsheets, or outputs to implement statistical models for accurate statistical analysis and reports
- Gather, analyse, specify, and validate business needs from stakeholders
To be successful in this role, you will be a proactive and motivated individual who is passionate about customers and the client’s software with good analytical and problem solving skills.
You will also possess:
What you'll get in return
- Experience in MS SQL Server (ability to select and manipulate data through SQL syntax)
- Some experience in JSON file format (for data sets and configurations using key/value notation)
- Microsoft office suite (especially Excel)
- Working with Azure PaaS/SaaS services
- Single sign on integration
- Experience in Microsoft .NET stack
- Exposure to Geographical Information Systems (GIS) software such as MapInfo Professional, ESRI ArcGIS or QGIS
- Atlassian Suite: Jira, Confluence, Tempo, etc
What you need to do now
- Generous Salary
- Hybrid work culture and can also work up to 100% remote
- Great company benefits
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com , or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508