Your new company
Your new company is a prominent Victorian State Government department, whose responsibilities and work have a long-lasting and genuine impact on the quality of life for all citizens in Victoria.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Deliver the migration strategy and plan, then develop, test and release data migration procedures
- Lead and drive data migration design – mapping, patterns, failures, retries, scalability and large data volumes from/to Salesforce
- Lead and drive planning, management and execution of the data migration process in line with the Data Office’s strategic direction for the Program
- Plan and orchestrate data migration design sessions with key IT, Business SMEs and third parties
- Lead integration and data migration architecture and solution discussions across the enterprise Program to ensure alignment with the strategy, scope of works across streams
- Act as a liaison between IT and Business, and partner with Program/project teams to ensure end-to-end data migration activities are implemented successfully
What you'll get in return
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or another relevant field is required. Experience in professional services highly regarded
- Working knowledge of the Salesforce data model, data migration strategies for large data volumes across multiple legacy and cloud applications is preferable
- Experience developing database applications in PL/SQL using triggers, packages, functions, procedures, and complex SQL
- SQL query tuning using different tools with clear understanding of query plan
- Perform data migration audit, reconciliation, and exception reporting
- Advanced MS SQL server experience
- Advanced SSIS experience including working knowledge of API integrations with MS dynamics and salesforce using SSIS 3rd party products
- Extensive experience as a technical lead in MS SQL Server/SSIS based data migration projects
You will play a key role in a major project within this department and will significantly improve the lives of all Victorians.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508