Your new company
We are currently working with a VIC government department who require Data Entry operators for multiple on going Temp contracts. Paying $30.95/hr + super, Monday - Friday, 38 hours a week. The role will be in office and will be based in Ballarat Central.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Provide an accurate and efficient response to internal & external customers
- Acknowledge and resolve escalated enquiries and accurately record and refer unresolved issues through the appropriate channels
- Work collaboratively as an efficient Team member, participating in learning & development activities, continuous improvement initiatives, and assisting colleagues to meet team objectives
- Ensure data integrity and the privacy of personal information is maintained
- Resolve problems and exercise judgement through interpretation and application of established rules and processes to provide a reliable service
- Demonstrate effective questioning techniques to establish and resolve customers' needs at initial contact
- Exercise judgment to effectively deal with challenging situations and take appropriate action following established policies and procedures.
In order for you to be successful in this role, you will need to demonstrate the following;
What you'll get in return
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with demonstrated experience in providing excellent customer service to a diverse audience
- Ability to provide accurate and timely advice to customers via multiple channels
- Competent computer literacy skills, including data entry and a firm understanding of MS Office
- Demonstrated commitment to professional and personal development and on the job training
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise conflicting deadlines.
Should you be successful, you u will get;
- 3 weeks of initial thorough training
- Long term stability & upskilling
- On-going mentoring and support
- Competitive hourly rate
- Work hour flexibility (between 25-38 hours a week)
- Close to public transport & onsite parking
- Exposure to working in a state of the art Government building.
There is a requirement for successful applicants to be able to work 25-38 hours over 5 days between the hours of 8am-6pm, with the occasional Saturday shift between 8.30am-12.30pm.
If you're interested in this role, click "apply now" to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, via our secure portal.
If this role isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position in Ballarat please contact Jackson Hayes at Hays on email@example.comLHS 297508