Your new company
We are currently working with a NSW government department who require a Data Entry operator for a contract until 31st December 2022. Paying $28.90/hr + super, Monday - Friday, 37.5 hours a week. The role will be in office and will be based in their Western Sydney office.
Your new role
The primary purpose of your new role is to provide service and assist in all areas of operation by providing appropriate resources and services. Some of your responsibilities will include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Process items, efficiently and accurately to deliver output in accordance with service standards.
- Prepare requested items for return to clients in accordance with service standards
- Comply with all policies, procedures and guidelines to provide efficient logistics support for storage and movement of records internally, at satellite repositories and offsite at client's premises.
- Respond to enquiries from external and internal clients in accordance with service standards.
- Ensure all enquiries, tasks and issues are accurately captured and authorised policies and procedures are followed.
- Provide administrative services, respond to enquiries and complete a range of processing activities with accuracy and efficiency.
- Develop and maintain knowledge, techniques and skills to deliver a quality service.
- Key challenges
- Comfortable working at heights up to 10m
- Demonstrating resilience and focus in a high volume, physical, sensitive, client focused operation with constant variations in demand and priorities.
- Maintaining currency of knowledge on systems and procedures, responding to enquiries and completing administrative and processing tasks within defined service standards.
- This role is responsible for the quality and integrity of information as directed by the Team Leader/Supervisor and refers to the Team Leader/Supervisor decisions that require a wider range of knowledge of expertise. Exercises good judgement at all times.
What you need to do now
- A valid WWCC
- Experience in Data entry
- Great attention to detail
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Pauline Olayvar on 02 8226 9768.LHS 297508