Your new company
Your new company is a state government organisation seeking a Data Engineer/Integration Developer to design, document, deliver and maintain an integration layer between a SaaS and on-premise systems.
Your new role
You will design and deploy robust integration solutions. You will be working as part of a small project team and will take responsibility for the full lifecycle of the integration.
You will support the design, development, deployment, documentation, and maintenance for the period of the engagement. You will advise and assist in the delivery of other small data integration and automation initiatives within the organisation. You will assist with the existing integration between system managing the documentation
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this role, you will have:
What you'll get in return
- Demonstrated analytical, conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Prior experience with Azure Integration stack (functions, queues, vault, AzureDB)
- Experience with Azure DevOps/Pipelines
- C# and/or Python skills
- JSON skills
- Experience with RESTful APIs.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and T-SQL.
- Demonstrated knowledge in data architecture and python languages
- Experience in modern data engineering and Datawarehouse/Datalakes development
- Established good skills in developing monitoring systems using data management software
- Azure certifications (Azure integration architect).
- Opportunity to gain experience with a State Government organisation.
- Strong company values and culture
- CBD east Perth
- Convenient transport
- End of trip facilities
What you need to do now
If you’re passionate about this role, click ‘apply now’ or for more information and a confidential discussion or to find out about other opportunities in Technology contact Hannah Becker at Hays on 08 9254 4501 or email Hannah.Becker@hays.com.au.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to applyLHS 297508