Your new company
I'm currently recruiting a fantastic Data Analyst role for a Big 4 Bank. The primary objective of this role is to build a process that allows easy notification of companies that have been deregistered. In doing so you will collaborate with clients and stakeholders in order to gain an understanding on the status of companies and be able to analyse the data in an accurate and timely matter.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Collaborating with clients and stakeholders on the status of all the companies in the data base and closing up any companies that has been deregistered
- Ensure that all processes, procedures, issues and outcomes are appropriately documented and controlled.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with the team to ensure projects and business-as-usual activities are managed and controlled in a timely matter.
- Take on new requests that come through and gather new information about different products and analyse the data found.
What you'll get in return
- Strong Experience with Teradata
- Advanced proficiency working with SAS
- Experience with Large Data Sets
- Previous experience working in a Bank
Working for a big 4 bank within a team who is great to work with and fun to be around. Competitive salary and working on an exciting project.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508