Your new company
An international software company providing customer relationship management (CRM) software and applications focused on sales, customer service, marketing automation, analytics, and application development. It’s one of the biggest Information Technology company helps break down the technology silos between departments to give companies a complete view of their customer everywhere they interact with their brand.
Your new role
- To provide operational and administrative support to the team.
What you'll need to succeed
- Identifying data sources.
- Extracting, cleaning and manipulating and collecting the data.
- Sourcing missing data.
- Organising data into usable formats.
- Analysing data to find answers to specific questions.
- Setting up data infrastructure.
- Developing, implementing and maintaining databases.
- Assessing quality of data and removing or cleaning data.
- Generating information and insights from data sets and identifying trends and patterns.
- Preparing reports for executive and project teams.
- Creating visualisations of data.
- To have demonstrative experience with advanced Excel.
- Exposure to finance reports
- Extensive knowledge of spend comparisons
What you'll get in return
- Strong mathematical & numeracy skills.
- Intermediate understanding of databases such as SQL Server, Oracle and SAP.
- Understanding of reporting & data visualisation tools such as Business Objects, PowerBI and Tableau.
- Understanding of ETL framework and ETL tools including Alteryx and Microsoft SSIS.
- Excellent analytical skills - the ability to identify trends, patterns and insights from data.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Presentation skills – ability to write and speak clearly to easily communicate complex ideas in a way that is easy to understand.
- Problem solving skills.
- Communication skills with effective stakeholder management & conflict resolution skills.
A good Pay Rate available and a chance to work in a great environment. A chance to work in a good company culture who support growth and progression.
An opportunity to go permanent from contractor after 6 months.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Associate recruitment Partner at Hays
E-mail : Navita.Navita@hays.com.auLHS 297508