Your new company
You will be joining an education institution that is renowned in Western Australia.
Your new role
You will be joining on a 6 month contract with possibility of extension beyond this.
Our client is looking for a Project Manager to lead a Cyber Security project which has been heavily invested in to improve the organisation's Security. You will manage a two-year program implementing the following outcomes:
What you'll need to succeed
- Classification and risk assessment of all assets identified as sources of value.
- Identity Governance & Access (IGA) & Privileged Access Management (PAM) toolsets and operating models.
- Revised security framework encompassing cloud security
- The rollout of data classification and protection capability to all staff.
- Threat management capability (process & technology) & rollout of security awareness & education program.
- At least 10 years experience in dedicated project management roles.
- Experience delivering complex technology projects covering broad and varied deliverables.
- Experience managing projects in complex, hybrid environments.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and the ability to communicate effectively to differing levels of seniority.
- Ability to operate under pressure and manage competing priorities.
Experience in the higher education sector is highly desirable, as is experience with Scrum methodology, CRM systems, and Azure DevOps.
What you need to do now
If you’re passionate about this role, click ‘apply now’ or for more information and a confidential discussion or to find out about other opportunities in Technology contact Luisa Grant at Hays on 08 92544532 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.LHS 297508