Your new company
With a large number of projects in 2022, our client has an exciting contract opportunity for an experienced Cyber Security Analyst who specialises in Security and Operations.
Your new role
The Cyber Security Analyst is responsible for working with projects across the business and supporting their security engineering requirements for Security Operations.
Furthermore this role is responsible for leading and managing the identification of Security engineering approaches to address the organisations objectives in line with their Cyber Security Strategies, this will include leading the development of security engineering, assurance and risk across the entire organisation.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Experience with SIEM and SOAR Technologies: Splunk, MS Sentinel or Elastic.
- Experience with EDR Technologies (Crowdstrike, FireEye, Carbon-Black, Defender ATP)
- Experience in building dashboards in SIEMS and tools such as Grafana.
- Solid understanding of the MITRE ATT&CK Framework and Cyber-Kill Chain.
- Knowledge of security alert triage and resolution management.
- Knowledge of Threat Hunting and Detection Engineering.
- Knowledge of GRC.
- Experience in Opensource Security Tools.
- Experience in building SOC tooling, automation and deployment.
- Experience working with Azure cloud platform.
- Experience in DevOps is advantageous.
A permanent full-time position with a highly competitive salary are on offer for the right candidate.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508