Customer Service | Banking/Finance | CBD location | Temp 6-mth contract | MULTIPLE VACANCIES | ASAP start
Your new company
This bank looks to re-invent relationship banking for the small to medium enterprise market, and is purpose built to offer the best business solutions as an independent provider outside the major banks. By priding themselves on their relationships with customers, this organisation actively challenges the status-quo set by the four major banks. As they are one of the fastest growing banks in the country, with offices now in every state, they are seeking multiple Customer Support Specialists to join their team in the Melbourne/Southbank office.
Your new role
The Customer Support Specialist will be speaking to customers via telephone, answering any and all enquiries related to the organisation's banking services. You will primarily be speaking to customers in relation to Term Deposits, and your daily duties and responsibilities will include:
- Handling incoming customer enquiries in relation to their accounts and other baking matters
- Taking thorough notes throughout each call, ensuring customers' files are updated accurately with call log information
- Maintaining a consistent, high standard of customer service with each interaction
- Handling general administrative matters relevant to customer enquiries and your team as required
- Performing basic manual or technical duties
- Using you specialist knowledge of the banking services provided by the organisation to answer any and all enquiries
- Uphold the company values of Accountability, Performance, Teamwork, and Trust at all times throughout your work
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous customer service or banking/finance experience (either in a call centre or face-to-face)
- A passion for customer care and service of the highest quality
- Genuine approach to customer enquiries, with skills in building rapport and maintaining fruitful customer relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Tech savvy with skills in Microsoft Office and the ability to learn in-house systems quickly and with ease
- A positive 'can-do' attitude, with proven resilience and empathy when dealing with customers
- Ability to problem-solve with a high attention to detail
- Full, unrestricted working rights
What you'll get in return
- Competitive hourly rate and super contributions
- Standard office hours (8:30am to 5:30pm) and no weekend work
- Potential for contract extension and permanent employment
- Plethora of employee benefits including annual leave, incentives, education assistance and more once retained as a permanent member of staff
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
LHS 297508 #2672628