Your new company
Work for one of the largest independent logistics company. They have been established for over 20 years and have provided excellent Customer Service throughout that time.
Your new role
Provide an outstanding customer experience over the phone and via email for your dedicated customers by facilitating their freight and logistic needs. The hours required for this role are rotating between 8.00am and 6.00pm, Monday to Friday.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Organise bookings and provide regular updates to your customers
- Proactively monitor freight movements
- Investigate issues and promptly escalate and collaborate with the Customer Service Management and Account Management team to proactively resolve freight issues
- Dealing with a range of customers, carriers and key stakeholders, this fast paced role combines inbound and outbound calls as well as significant email communication
- Proactive reporting provided to customer
What you need to do now
- Prior experience in the Transport/ Logistics industry strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build trusted relationships with customers
- Excellent phone manner
- Passion for Customer Service
- Problem solver / Solution focused
- Strong Team Player
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Intermediate MS Office suite skills
- Salesforce experience desirable
- You must have the ability to work on a rotational roster between 8.00am and 6.00pm, Monday to Friday
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508