Commencing September 2022, start your journey working for a large national organisation delivering consumer and commercial credit receivable solutions for their clients are seeking multiple Collection Officers to join them on a temporary basis both full time and part time.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing a diverse range of debtors and in return you’ll be provided with training and ongoing support in a collaborative team environment and much more.
Key responsibilities in the role include:
- Negotiating payments of outstanding debts and arranging full payment or suitable payment plans in a respectful manner
- Making accurate file notes and updating database
- Handle inbound and outbound calls
- Adhere to Privacy Act, ACCC and Legislative requirements
- Adhere to internal policy, system processes and external regulatory requirements
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate:
- High level of customer service
- Ability to always remain professional, respectful, and cooperative
- Strong negotiation skills & problem-solving skills
- Previous call centre experience is desirable but not essential
- A team player with a willingness to learn and empathy for those experiencing financial hardship
- Professional telephone manner with outstanding communication skills
- Comfortable working independently as well as within a team
- Australian Citizen and Fully vaccinated
What you will get in return
- 3 weeks of paid full-time classroom training
- Ongoing support and career development
- Be part of a people-focused culture that celebrates achievements big and small
If you are interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, via our secure portal or contact Cedar Boyd at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more in detail.