Your new company
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of Australia’s leading insurance group in a permanent opportunity as a Remediation Consultant. In this role you be working in high performing team to assist existing customers. This role will be based in the Parramatta office with work from home opportunities after training. This organisation prides themselves on their unique culture, interactive training, and employee benefits. The hours are Monday to Friday on an open roster between 8:30am – 6:30pm.
Your new role
• Customer Service support over the phone to existing customers
• Escalating complex customer issues
• Logging and following dispute resolution process
• Processing customer refunds by updating account details within a secure process
• Updating customer contact details within data integrity guidelines
• Ensuring task lists are maintained and records kept of customer interaction.
What you'll need to succeed
• Professional phone manner, you are confident and demonstrate empathy, patience, and active listening
• Customer service experience from contact centres, sales, hospitality, retail and/or others
• Well-developed interpersonal skills and clear and professional communicator
• Ability to prioritise and manage time effectively.
• Highly motivated, enthusiastic reliable, and demonstrated decision-making skills.
• Must be able to attend 6-8 weeks of in office training starting September 26th
What you'll get in return
• 6-month contract with opportunity to go permanent
• Full training and supportive environment
• Hybrid role – Opportunity to WFH after training based in Parramatta office
• Amazing, supportive culture
• Rewards and Recognition Program
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com.LHS 297508