Your new company
A Global organisation, family founded & owned. Creating breakthrough therapies that improve the lives of both humans and animals.
Your new role
Receive, record, process, document and file customer orders, claims, master data changes, enquiries and complaints, in accordance with BI and statutory requirements, policies and procedures. Ensure every interaction has a customer focus whilst preserving business objectives.
What you'll need to succeed
- Manage and resolve incoming calls, enquiries, purchase orders, claims and rebate processing accurately and timely. Maintain customer master data records. Establish a positive rapport with every caller.
- Build and maintain trading relationship and trust with customers through accurate (genuine/honest), consistent and collaborative communication.
- Strive to meet personal customer resolution targets for order processing, call management, claims handling, and administration activities. Contribute to team effort and support team objectives where skills and abilities allow and actively contribute to knowledge-sharing culture through active participation and collaboration.
- Interpersonal skills: creating positive interactions with customers is an essential part of Customer Service. Professional and courteous behaviour is necessary in every customer interaction.
- Listening skills: Customer Service Officers must listen carefully and understand a customer’s situation in order to help them. Listen & interpret.
- Problem-solving skills: Customer Service Officers must determine solutions to a customer’s problem. By resolving issues effectively, Customer Service can contribute to customer loyalty and retention. Diplomatic and customer orientation will be necessary in situations where claims or complaints cannot be validated or processed.
- Patience: Officers should be patient and polite, especially when dealing with difficult or irate customers.
- Previous customer service experience – B2B essential
What you'll get in return
- Microsoft office suite knowledge – intermediate
Work for a family owned, globally operating and ever evolving organisation, with fantastic values and goals to with a wonderful purpose. This will be an initial 12 month contract, Monday to Friday, office based in North Ryde. Salary will be between $60-65,000 + super!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508