Customer Service Representative
$31.25 per hour
35 hours per week
Your new company
Hays are partnered with a leading provider of vocational education, who empowers their team to be future focused, innovative and embrace change. We currently have multiple roles for Customer Service Representatives to join the team. You will be working with a supportive and collaborative team based in Tamworth.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Perform administration and sales related activities.
- Handle variable volumes of inbound enquiries.
- Data entry, document management, reporting and filing.
- Answering customer enquiries in an efficient manner.
- General administration duties depending on the needs of the team.
- Strong customer service or administration skills.
- Demonstrated capability to listen, interpret and provide accurate information to customers.
- Ability to manage high volume-based work.
- Previous contact centre, sales & customer service experience is highly desirable.
- Current Working with Children Check & Police Check.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Mikaela.Tilston@hays.com.au , or call (02) 4925 3990.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508