Customer Service Representative
$31.25 per hour
35 hours per week
Your new company
Hays have partnered with a leading provider of vocational education, who empowers their teams to be future focused, innovative and embrace change. They are looking for passionate Customer Service Representatives to join the team. You will be customer centric who enjoys collaborating with a diverse range of people.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Receiving inbound calls & making outbound calls.
- Send & receive emails regarding admission.
- General administration duties depending on the needs of the team.
- Data entry and document management.
What you need to do now
- Strong customer service and administration skills
- Ability to manage high volume based work
- Prioritise workload in a busy environment
- Previous contact centre, sales & customer service experience is highly desirable
- Valid Working with Children Check
- Valid Police Check
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Mikaela.Tilston@hays.com.au , or call (02) 4925 3990.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508