Your new company
This reputable government organisation based in Parramatta is seeking multiple Call Centre Operators to join and support their services.
Your new role
In your new role as a Call Centre Operator, your function will be to answer inbound calls from members of the public. Your day to day duties will include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Answering a high volume of escalated inbound calls/emails and effectively providing resolution, guidance and high-level customer service
- Receive and process concession applications, correcting anomalies and processing of chargebacks in line with business rules and policies.
- Assisting members of the public professionally and empathetically, while maintaining security and privacy requirements
- While on the phone you will simultaneously be navigating multiple systems at once
- Maintaining call records and databases to ensure information is up to date
What you'll get in return
- Be highly empathetic and resilience, with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Have customer service or call centre experience
- Be tech-savvy and confident navigating between multiple systems at a time, as well as competency with the Microsoft Office suite
- Be proactive and positive, with a strong ability to troubleshoot issues independently
On offer to you is a call centre position assisting a reputable government department on a 6-month assignment at a pay range of $230 - $310 per hour + super. In return you will be working full time normal business hours Monday – Friday. You will be working in a supportive team in their Parramatta -based location. The contract is looking to start ASAP and is currently estimated for a 6-month period with potential for extension.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgLHS 297508