Your new company
Work for the local government department that delivers exceptional customer service to the public. If you’re a people person, have an interest in Customer Service team within the contact centre department and you enjoy a challenge, this could be the position for you!
Your new role
Working in the public sector you will be a valued member of staff, as you will be the face and voice of the organization. You will be working in their Contact Centre team where you will be taking inbound calls from the public where you will be required to manage general enquires, provide information about payments, hard waste, lost animals as well as, current and future projects. Whilst, maintaining an exceptional level of customer service.
What you'll need to succeed
You must have recent experience working in a Contact Centre or high-volume phone based role.
- Previous experience working for local council in a Customer Service or Admin role is highly regarded
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Great verbal and written communication
- You need to be able to problem solve and be a quick thinker
What you'll get in return
Your new company has a friendly atmosphere which creates a thriving and buzzing working environment.
- $31.45ph + super
- Hybrid position (1st week of training will be in the office)
- Start date ASAP
- You will be a valued member of a great team
- Office location Broadmeadows
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or send an updated copy of your resume to Hannah Nellist: firstname.lastname@example.orgLHS 297508