Your new company
This a well-known company, that is highly respected in their market. Their success and high-quality service has lead their business to grow and become international business. They offer a world class working environment and due market growth a permanent Customer Service representative opportunity has become available.
Your new role
Your new role will be to manage customer expectations whilst ensuring the Company’s requirements for profitability, efficiency and safety are maintained. Tasks include:
- Responsible for domestic and export customer base including end to end documentation processes.
- Timely and accurate order entries, processing of invoices and credits ensuring customer service is maintained. Proactively advises customers of any impending delivery issues and devises strategies to minimize adverse customer adverse customer reaction
- Coordinate sales orders with the inventory and dispatch teams ensuring orders are delivered according to customer requirements.
- Resolve customer issues timely and effectively.
- Knowledge and understanding of customer trade agreements, ensure pricing and discounting hierarchy adherence.
- Ensure customer credit requests are investigated and processed timely and in accordance with the company Credit Policy and Procedure.
What you'll need to succeed
- Customer Service and Contact Centre Experience
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills, including telephone manner.
- Ideally have experience dealing with products (tangible goods)
- Computer literate – Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
- Experience in managing orders in an ERP system.
- Proven ability to interact with a range of stakeholders internal and external.
- Demonstrated ability to provide a high level of customer service with a resilience to working under pressure and adapting to change.
What you'll get in return
- Permanent opportunity
- Excellent working environment
- $59,000 + Super
- Great working team
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this role, please contact Aimee Walsh via Aimee.Walsh@hays.com.auLHS 297508