Your new company
A chance to work for a global manufacturer and marketer of precision instruments within laboratory, industrial and food retailing applications, with a worldwide presence spanning more than 100 countries they serve global customers with one of the largest sales and service networks in their industry.
Your new role
You’ll be interacting extensively with customers in an incoming call centre environment. Managing customer requests with phones being a priority in addition to Email. You’ll be serving as a liaison between the customer, the Scheduling & Dispatching team and other service business functions to achieve exceptional results.
Key Duties & Responsibilities will include
What you'll need to succeed
- Providing highest level of customer support by answering incoming calls & emails
- Logging new customer enquiries in the SMS
- Ensuring SMS is managed effectively and efficiently
- Record feedback from customers to further improve the customer services
- Identify and escalate issues
- Use of SAP
What you'll get in return
Prior contact centre experience preferably in a technical environment
- Great Customer Service skills
- Microsoft Office skills (Excel & Outlook)
- Knowledge/experience with SalesForce and simPRO is preferred.
This temp opportunity with potential to go perm, working with fantastic team, located in Port Melbourne with free car parking. No weekend work and working 08:30-16:00 Monday-Friday.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com or call us now on 03 9604 9646. I also have additional Customer Service roles on so please get in touch if you think this role isn't quite what you're looking for.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508