Your new company
Hays are proud to partner with a fantastic Australian-owned and locally operated company, who have a rich history spanning over 70+ years proudly manufacturing and distributing products. They take pride in being one of Australia’s leading suppliers of decorative timber products to the home improvement, building, trade, and commercial sectors.
Your new role
The responsibility of the role is to manage incoming calls from architects, customers, and consumers in relation order dispatch & updates. You’ll also support the sales staff in an administration capacity such as logging sales orders on the system. This will be a mixed role of admin and call duties.
Duties and responsibilities include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Taking Inbound calls in relation to order and communicating with other teams
- Capturing and placing orders accurately and effectively in respective company system to ensure jobs are completed to the customer’s instruction.
- Managing customer expectations based on business capabilities and available resources.
- Maintaining certain administration practices, such as maintenance of Excel spreadsheets used by other staff members and monitoring multiple email inboxes through Outlook
- Prior experience in customer service and/or construction industry
- Ability to maintain KPI’s
- Full Australian working rights
- Be able to pass a pre-employment medical
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Teams
- A professional and enthusiastic approach to the tasks performed within the role
- A hardworking attitude
What you'll get in return
What you need to do now
- The chance to work with Australian owned company with a rich history
- No weekend work
- Free onsite parking
- Permanent position
- Opportunities to progress
- Competitive annual salary
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us now on 03 9604 9646
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.LHS 297508