Your new company
Hays Geelong are the preferred supplier choice to Federal, State and Local Government organisations as well as leading employers in Health, Technology, Insurance, Education and Utilities across Geelong and Western Victoria. Our State Government Client is currently seeking Customer Service Officer's for their Geelong VIC site on an ongoing basis.
Your new role
You will be rostered between 15 - 38 hours per week, from 8:30am - 4:30pm, and must have the flexibility to work across Geelong and the Western Suburbs branches.
You will work on a customer facing counter conducting fast paced transactions including transfers, payments, licence changeover and registrations. Further down the track there may be the potential to be trained in Drive Testing.
What you'll need to succeed
As this role requires you to be on site, as per the latest Government mandate you will be required to show proof of your COVID-19 vaccination status.
To succeed, you will need:
What you'll get in return
- A full valid Australian Drivers Licence and a clean driving history (driving history check will be required)
- Flexibility to work across several office locations within reasonable travel distance
- Previous customer service experience and a genuine interest in assisting and dealing with customers
- Professional, enthusiastic and courteous demeanour and excellent attendance and punctuality
- Flexibility to commit to on call shifts between Monday - Friday when you are not rostered on
Through Hays, this role offers you an hourly rate of $30.59 plus 10% superannuation and the opportunity to progress within this Federal Government Agency. Temporary and contract workers through Hays also enjoy a wide range of benefits including:
What you need to do now
- Weekly pay cycles
- Nominated choice of superannuation fund
- Online timesheet submission and approval
- No hidden costs or payroll deductions for our services
- No invoicing required for Pty Ltd holders
- Regular contact with Geelong based consultants throughout the duration of your assignment
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from a diverse background to apply.
If you're interested in this role, apply online now to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV via our secure portal.LHS 297508