Your new company
Work for one of Australia's leading and best regarded insurance companies to support their customers who have experienced damage to their property. They have an inclusive work culture that is built to see their employees grow and thrive within the business.
Your new role
The purpose of the role and your unique contribution is.
- Taking warm inbound calls from customers wanting to make claims on their property
- Lodgement and processing of claims
- To be responsible for providing world class customer claims experiences
- Ensuring you are empathetic in a time of need
- Provide absolute clarity and direction on how we manage the claim
- Learning and developing from day one
What you'll need to succeed
- Customer Service experience
- Insurance experience not mandatory but desired
- Previous work experience in customer facing, service orientated role
- Computer literacy skills
- Clear professional communication skills
- Comfortable being on the phone and training in office
What you'll get in return
- Full time, Monday - Friday rotating roster
- Permanent position
- Full training and supportive environment
- Amazing, supportive culture
- Central Hurstville location, Hybrid working arrangement in the office and from home
- $55,000 + super + bonus
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.