Your new company
Based on the Eastern Shore, this well-known company operates in more than 40 countries around the world, with well over a hundred sites and approximately 4000 employees in Australia, they provide a full range of environmental services in the fields of water solutions, waste management solutions and energy solutions.
Your new role
As the Customer Service Officer you’ll be responsible for providing outstanding customer service as the first point of contact to all customers, you’ll need to have a focus on achieving high levels of customer satisfaction. You’ll ensure that customer receive a one call resolution experience through frontline activities which include.
What you'll need to succeed
- Resolving all escalated issues and updating systems when required
- Review and recommend suitable services and pricing options
- Coordinate with the logistics team to find solutions for customers
- Manage service cancellation requests
- Client retention
- Creating and maintaining customer data in internal database
As the successful candidate, you’ll have excellent communication skills (Both written and verbal), and a proven track record of general administration gained by practical experience. You’ll have demonstrated experience in the following;
- An inbound/outbound sales role interacting with small and medium customers
- Excellent attention for detail and grammar
- Working with internal and external stakeholder at varying levels of an organisation
- Managing customer relationship and meeting KPI’s
- Professional telephone manner- listening, questioning, empathy, clear client outcome and professionalism
What you'll get in return
- Strong computer literacy (Eg: CRM software,GMAIL,Intermediate Microsoft suite skills - specifically Excel & Word)
You’ll receive a full time, 6-month contract with a global company, attractive hourly rate, onsite parking and receive on the job training within a friendly team environment. There is also always the possibility that a temporary role will turn into a permanent opportunity.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Emily via Emily.Nuttall@hays.com.au or 61085556.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508