Your new company
A market leader in Australia are now seeking multiple customer centric professionals to join their call centre in Inner north Melbourne suburbs working on a new project for a Government Body.
Your new role
In this role you will be responsible for handing inbound and outbound enquires from customer predominately via phone to update personal information, assistance with completion of forms and providing guidance through complex personal situations. You will be well supported with training and knowledge documents, team leaders, floor walkers and peers to ensure you can assist callers.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- You will have a strong customer service focus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- You will need to be reliable and punctual
- Ability to work in structure environment and attention to detail and accuracy
- Confident computer skills
- Due to the division of the Australian Government, you will need to be an Australian Citizen
- All successful applicants will be required to go through a full background check
What you need to do now
- Rotating roster between Monday to Friday 7am to 8 pm
- Penalty rates apply to overtime and weekend shifts
- Training and career development opportunities
- Access to a range of staff benefits
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508