Your new company
Our client is a large and established Australian customer-owned Bank. Due to growth over the past years and a strong demand for services, they have created a Customer Service Manager position in Canberra.
Your new role
As Customer Service Manager you'll be passionate about leading your team to deliver exceptional service to our diverse range of customers. This is your opportunity to lead, coach and develop your team, assisting them to achieve individual and team targets as well as fostering their individual career development aspirations.
What you'll need to succeed
- Ability to manage, lead and motivate a team
- Flexible and adaptable approach and response to change
- Proven experience in a sales environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, verbal and written
- Ability to effectively determine priorities and allocate high work volumes
- Ability to manage conflict and challenging conversations
- Ability to make independent decisions and problem solve
Our client takes pride in creating leaders who like to be the benchmark for their teams, always acting with integrity and placing the customer at the heart of all of their decisions.
What you'll get in return
In addition to an extremely positive and friendly work environment, our client will offer the successful candidate:
What you need to do now
- a competitive salary
- flexible working conditions
- progression opportunities
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Gary at (02) 61127604 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this job isn't quite right for you though you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion and visit our website www.hays.com.au to review our current list of available positions.LHS 297508