Your new company
Our client specialises in innovative insurance solutions, supporting insurance companies and their valued customers. Located on southern end of the Sunshine Coast, this future leading business has ambitious plans for the future. They now require multiple Customer Service Consultant’s to join their growing team. These exciting opportunities are permanent full-time positions and ready for an immediate start. Be challenged and rewarded as you contribute to the success of this growing business.
Your new role
In your new role as Customer Service Consultant, your function will be to engage with customers to deliver a high-quality customer service experience. Key duties of the role will involve:
- Provide a high level of customer service and act as first point of contact for customer enquiries via phone and email.
- Management of customer files within a workflow management system
What you'll need to succeed
- Liaise with customers and service providers
- Effectively use technology and tools provided to administer customer cases, stay up to date with information, and adhere to rosters and schedules
- Works in collaboration with others and actively participates in team discussions and activities in a positive and engaging way
- Complete administrative tasks relating to the role
- You will have demonstrated experience in a similar role and the ability to work both collaboratively and independently. Customer service or call centre experience will be highly regarded.
- You must have high attention to detail, be self-motivated, outcome driven and show initiative.
- You must have proficient computer literacy, with demonstrated experience in the Microsoft Office packages.
- High level interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
What you'll get in return
- Be proactive and positive, with a strong ability to troubleshoot issues independently
A generous and competitive salary is on offer whilst working within a dynamic and ever evolving environment. You will have ambitious and like-minded individuals supporting you along the way. This position is customer service focused; there are no sale targets involved. Hours of work range from 6.00am-6.00pm dependent on position and team. This opportunity offers employee discounts across car, home, travel insurance & roadside assistance. Income protection insurance is also provided to all employees. This exciting opportunity is a permanent full-time role and is ready for an immediate start.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508