Your new company
Join a well-established Fintech where your career has no boundaries! This is a company who are widely known for innovation and disrupting the Financial Services industry. This is your chance to embark on a career at a company that lead the way in the industry for their training and development of new recruits, as well as for a vibrant and inclusive team culture where you’ll make friends, enjoy the social office culture, whilst also being able to help contribute to decisions for change to help shape the direction of the company.
Your new role
Located in the heart of the CBD within the interaction hub, on any given day you will handle interactions from our customers about their home loans, transaction accounts and savings products. Day-to-day you’ll:
- Take pride in delivering a world class customer experience to build advocacy with our customers and deliver a simpler, better, smarter banking experience.
- Manage high volume interactions in a multi-channel environment including phone and digital channels.
- Provide an outstanding customer experience over the phone and via digital channels for a range of banking related queries including Home Loan and Deposit products
- Add value at every opportunity by empowering customers to understand and have control of their online banking.
You will be required to be flexible to work 5 days a week on a rotating roster between Mon-Fri 7am-9pm and Sat-Sun 8am-6pm. Flexibility is also offered in return, so if you have something come up you’ll be able to switch shifts. This role is also Hybrid working 2/3 days at home once training has been completed. Pay is an above market rate at $31.25 per hour + Super Commencing 27th
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Passion for customers
- Good personal values, you are empathetic, you care about what you do, and have integrity
- Flexible and agile approach
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Think innovatively and be courageous every day.
You can expect comprehensive training, regular coaching sessions to help you hone your skills further and the opportunity to upskill & learn new things as you become more confident in the role.
What you need to do now
- Work for a successful and customer focused online bank
- Newly purpose built office with yoga rooms, staff shops, free breakfast on site every day, an ice cream station and much more!
- Receive industry leading training
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508