Your new company
To be successful with NAB you will go above and beyond to achieve great results for the customer, the company and yourself. NAB is passionate about diversity and inclusion and will guarantee you are a valued member of their community. NAB’s core values include, Excellence for Customers, Grow Together, Own It, Be Respectful
Your new role
Are you ready for a new opportunity within Customer Identity Remediation (CIR) Team that sits within Customer Resolution & Remediation. This role is responsible for delivery of Remediation activity for our non-individual customers and ensuring the output is compliant with the AML/CTF Program and Standards. There will be a range of activity required from the initial investigation of the customer’s profile and contact strategy via phone and emails. The opportunity will allow you to learn and grow within the CIR team. Your roles and responsibilities:
- Inbound and Outbound remediation calls centred around Know Your Customer (KYC) requirements to ensure NAB has up to date customer information. The calls are structured around verifying and updating NAB core systems to ensure we are compliant with its Anti Money Laundering / Counter Terrorism Financing Program & Standards.
- The role will require you to carry out administrative duties as required to ensure the effective operation of the unit, such as maintenance records, email and updating source systems
- Your role is to provide an excellent customer experience whilst also having the ability to objection handle through providing information to customers
- You will be partnered with experienced subject matter experts and supported by leadership. You will receive exposure from engaging with bankers, customers, investigators, and compliance activities
- Your role will require you to complete work based around complex company structures while adhering to KPI standards set by the business unit
The role will commence on 26th September for an initial 12-month contract, with the change to extend or be made permanent after this time. You will work 38 hours per week from Monday to Friday 8am – 8pm on a rotating roster, and very occasional Saturday’s 9am – 5pm. You will be based out of the Docklands and go into the office once a week. You will be paid $36.50ph & Super.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Previous customer service experience (hospitality/retail)
- The ability to problem-solve and identify continuous improvement opportunities
- Able to work collaboratively and effectively across several functional teams
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and manage competing priorities
- Ability to complete complex case work while adhering to KPI expectations
In exchange for your commitment, you will be offered extensive training. NAB strives to deliver exceptional outcomes that push the limits and expectations of their employees.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508