Your new company
Work for a renowned financial services company based in the Western suburbs in a purely customer service based role. They are a leader in their field and are known for innovation and a high level of service delivery.
If you’re a people person, have an interest in Financial Services and you enjoy a challenge, this could be the position for you! For career hungry people, you can expect career advancement and a variety of directions you can go in, there is no cap on where you can go here and you’ll be working in a hugely supportive environment
Your new role
It’s all about the customer in this role, you’re encouraged to build relationships with customers and you’ll find this to be a nice job where you’re rarely dealing with difficult customers and more focussed on building relationships with the customer and making an effort to leave a lasting impression.
What you'll need to succeed
- Provide quality customer service to enquiries, providing information over the phone, giving basic trouble shooting assistance for technical issues through to generating financial statements
- Think outside the box to handle more technical/complex queries and deliver a quality experience
- Service general members of the public through to financial advisers/planners and also sometimes lawyers, supporting account queries and performing administration on accounts, whilst adhering to company compliance standards.
If you're interested in applying for this job and would like to speed up your application - you can complete a quick customer service test, which is a requirement in applying for this job.
Please use the following link and paste it into your browser on a computer as it does not work on your phone(note: you still need to apply online so we have your resume):
We are looking for people with:
What you'll get in return
- Recent customer service experience relevant to the role (such as from retail, hospitality or call centre)
- Full work rights to take on a full time job (5 days a week, 37.5 hours)
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build good relationships with people.
- Demonstrate the skills to thrive in a fast paced, ever changing environment whilst striving to meet your KPI’s in a positive, enthusiastic manner.
Full training is provided and your learning and will help grow your career
The hours on offer here are on a roster mostly between 9am to 6.00pm Monday to Friday, some flexibility to cover later shifts will be required but will be no later than 7pm or 8pm and will be no more than 7.5 hours in a working day – totalling 37.5 hours a week.
What you need to do now
- Permanent opportunity
- $63,000 inclusive of super
- Clear career pathways and opportunity to grow your skills and eventually your earnings
- You'll get top class training and development and you'll be working your way towards career advancement from the start
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV and to speed up your application you will need to complete the customer service test.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508