Your new company
One of the biggest banks in the world, you will be joining a dynamic and forward thinking organisation that has fantastic values and impeccable standards for their staff and clients. Based out of Parramatta, you will be at the hub of their personal banking team with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
Your new role
Joining the Contact Centre, you will be a B key contributor to the banks Wealth and Personal Banking framework in Australia. This division serves as a vital channel in ensuring successful business development whilst delivering quality banking service to customers through both inbound and outbound calling activities.
Some key responsibilities include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Contribute to the front line sales delivery of personal products and services
- Understand customer needs and recommend appropriate products while maintaining customer experience
- Provide comprehensive and professional phone banking services while ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements and quality assurance standards
- Maintain impeccable levels of customer service through inbound, outbound and email communications
What you'll get in return
- Minimum Higher School Certificate or equivalent certification/education. Additionally tertiary qualification desirable.
- A minimum past experience of 2 years’ within a similar role with demonstrated results in achieving sales objectives - e.g. contact centre, retail or hospitality
- Experience of working in a target based environment with demonstrated examples of when you have worked to KPI's
- PR and Citizen only - with ability to commit to a fulltime perm role with hours rotating between 08:00-19:00 Mon - Fri
What you need to do now
- The opportunity to start a career with one of the largest banks in the world
- A competitive base salary and discretionary bonus scheme
- Access to excellent training and development programs
- Diverse career development opportunities locally and globally
- Various leave policies and flexible working conditions that allow you to rest, recuperate and balance personal and family commitments
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.comLHS 297508