Your new company
One of the biggest banks in the world, you will be joining a dynamic and forward-thinking organisation that has fantastic values and impeccable standards for their staff and clients. Based out of Parramatta, you will be at the hub of their personal banking team with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
Your new role
Joining the Contact Centre, you will be a key contributor to the banks Wealth and Personal Banking framework in Australia. This division serves as a vital channel in ensuring successful business development whilst delivering quality banking service to customers through both inbound and outbound calling activities.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Minimum Higher School Certificate or equivalent certification/education. Additionally, tertiary qualification desirable.
- A minimum past experience of 2 years within a similar role with demonstrated results in achieving sales objectives - e.g. contact centre, retail or hospitality
- Experience of working in a target-based environment with demonstrated examples of when you have worked to KPI's
- PR and Citizen only - with ability to commit to a fulltime perm role with hours rotating between 08:00-19:00 Mon - Fri
- The opportunity to start a career with one of the largest banks in the world
- A competitive base salary and discretionary bonus scheme
- Access to excellent training and development programs
- Diverse career development opportunities locally and globally
- Various leave policies and flexible working conditions that allow you to rest, recuperate and balance personal and family commitments
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or email email@example.com, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508