Your new company
Hays is the leading recruitment agency across the globe and our reputation is second to none. We work with the biggest, the best and the most innovative companies in the world. With over 10,000 employees in 250 offices located across 33 countries in Australasia, Asia, Europe and North and South America, there is no doubt that we are industry leaders with an unbeatable global footprint.
Your new role
As a Credit Controller you will be responsible for performing credit checks of potential Hays clients to ensure low financial risk to Hays, managing your own ledger of clients, ensure credit and collection policies and procedures are followed and most importantly ensure ageing debt is kept to a minimum.
This role will see you liaising with internal and external customers in a professional and timely manner in regards to the timely payment of client accounts.
What you'll need to succeed
As the successful incumbent in the role, you will first and foremost be a friendly and driven individual with outstanding communication skills. In addition to this, you will:
What you'll get in return
- Possess strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Have the confidence to deal with a range of clients and stakeholders
- Be confident working as a member of a team
- Be exceptionally organised
- Be well versed in active listening
- Be a confident negotiator
In return for your hard work and dedication you will a enjoy wide variety of fantastic employee benefits:
What you need to do now
- Flexible working between the Sydney CBD offices and home
- Attend frequent Hays social events designed to provide time to relax in a social environment with your colleagues
- Earn Loyalty Leave each year- equating to 31 days leave per year in your 10th year
- Take advantage of various corporate agreements Hays has with the likes of HCF and Fitness First
- Take part in various wellness events throughout the year- designed to engage the workplace in healthy habits
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgLHS 297508