Your new company
An exciting opportunity for an experienced administrator to join a State Government department based in Perth’s CBD. This department is based conveniently near public transport.
Your new role
As an experienced Corporate Services Officer, you will be responsible for taking on a range of office duties, in which will support the workflow of a busy team.
You will be responsible for the following:
What you'll need to succeed
- Provide high-level administrative support to the Commissioner, Director & Managers
- Provide customer service support as the first point of contact
- Deliver high quality administrative services to the Communications and Engagement and Policy and Research teams.
- Process payments through MYOB
- Facilitate travel bookings and arrangements
Previous experience in a similar role within a Government department is desirable.
You will also have experience in the following:
- Advanced computer skills including Word, Excel & Outlook
- Able to work autonomously and prioritise tasks.
- Must be organised and proactive
- Great attention to detail and time management
- MYOB experience is preferable
- Administration experience within State Government is favourable
- Knowledge of HPRM/ TRIM records management or other electronic document management systems.
Due to the nature of the department, suitable applicants will be subject to a Working with Children Check and National Police Clearance
What you'll get in return
What you need to do now
- Full time hours Monday – Friday
- 2-month temporary assignment, with the potential to become ongoing
- Great CBD location
If you think this role is for you click 'apply now.' For more information or to find out more opportunities in Office Support, contact Gemma Holden on 08 9265 9160 or email firstname.lastname@example.orgLHS 297508