Your new company
Amazing place to work at, the company is priding themselves on providing a good team culture.
You will be working in a well established company, one of the leader in the Fire Security Service committed to provide solutions by looking after the maintenance, the repairs and the installation of the devices around Melbourne.
Your new role
- First point of contact for Service Technicians and clients over the phone and email.
- Receive and enter all Work Order requests into the company software.
- Allocate jobs to appropriately skilled Service Technicians and assist with workflow ensuring all jobs are attended to within the required response time.
- Ensure scheduled maintenance is carried out in required timeframe
- Provide the highest standard of administrative support to the Operations Manager and the Director.
- Work collectively with the service team to strategically plan and organise service jobs for the Service Technicians
What you'll need to succeed
- Weekly and monthly reporting as required.
What you'll get in return
- Excellent communication skills and a leadership demeanour
- Be comfortable dealing with clients and technicians over the phone
- Work as a team and be able to meet targets.
The chance to work with an innovative and growing company providing a Permanent position, this is the dream job environment to build a strong career and grow new skills. With Gym and parking on site.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508