Your new company
This local commercial construction company has over 25 years of experience in their field. Due to a high-volume number of projects on the horizon, our client is currently seeking a full time permanent Contracts Administrator to work within their dynamic team located in the West Gippsland area.
The objective of the Contract Administrator position is to manage the successful administration, planning, and contract execution of projects and administrative functions.
You will be responsible for the following:
- In conjunction with Project Manager, review head contract to ensure accuracy with tender docs and bill.
- Ensuring all subcontracts are procured, executed, delivered and closed out.
- Identification, pricing and negotiation of variations to the contract.
- Prepare head contract progress claims for Project Manager's approval
- Prepare completion and handover documentation for the client
- Send purchase orders with necessary documents
- Collate required build documents & consents for submission of the building permit.
- Submit application for Certificate of Occupancy
- Building Permit amendments
- Request necessary invoices from subcontractors for each stage throughout the build
- Attend site meetings where required
- Any other task deemed necessary
What you’ll need to succeed
- Previous experience working within the construction industry preferably within commercial construction
- Forward planning focused and ability to produce outcomes
- Able work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Ability to meet deadlines and maintain efficiency
- Exceptional interpersonal skills including verbal and written communication to a range of stakeholders
- Proficient with MS Office suite
- Strong administration skills
- Confident, resilient, and proactive
What you’ll get in return
You will be rewarded with a competitive annual salary upwards of $80,000+ super depending on experience and will enjoy an exciting and supporting environment with modern tools and technology to complete your job. This position will provide future career development opportunities for a candidate who can demonstrate the skills above.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in the role, click ‘apply now’ or for more information about this role or other job opportunities in administration, contact Brianna Phipps at Hays on 5623 8073 or firstname.lastname@example.orgLHS 297508