This Global mining client has recently established a new team to actively manage their external contractors. They have a new and exciting role for a Contract Specialist to assist these contractors with their Health Safety and Environment plans.
About the Role
- This key role you will see you support the team to ensure best practice in the areas in Health Safely and Environment across the entire contract lifecycle.
- Working closely with key stakeholders and contracts to facilitate effective safety strategies and associated implementation plan
- Continuously evaluate and identify efficiency recommendations surrounding vendor performance
- Continuously evaluate the client and contractors HSE framework and procedures that align making improvement recommendations.
- Experience in an end to end Contract Management with a thorough knowledge of contract lifecycle strategic frameworks and experience.
- Strong background in Health, Safety and Environment
- You will be capable of thinking outside the box and have the ability to influence to achieve exceptional outcomes.
You will be part of an exceptional team and be offered a good level of flexibility as well as mentorship.LHS 297508