This company has a long history providing safety inspections, testing, certification, servicing, engineering services, project management and asset management to the Marine & Offshore, Industrial and Defence sectors. They have a new role for a Contract Manager to look after one of their key Blue Chip Oil and Gas clients.
This position exists to oversee all aspects of Contract and Project management and Financial control as they relate to this major client.
- Responsible for the coordination of service jobs and projects.
- Responsible for planning and defining scope, activity planning and sequencing, resourcing planning, developing scheduled, time estimating, cost estimating and developing budgets.
- Serve as the point of contact for customers on all related contractual, project and campaign matters.
- Serve as the liaison between Company, Employees, Customers, Vendors and Contractors
- Act as main facilitator for negotiations, recommendations, record keeping, monitoring, change management and ensuring timely review and approval / reconciliation of variations.
- Skilled in Contracts Management including legal compliance, negotiation and relationship management.
- Prepare and report on contracted deliverables such as KPI’s, HSE Risk Registers and Indigenous Engagement.
- Management of sub-contractor orders, monitoring subcontractors, planning critical dates and organising labour and materials through sub-contractor engagement.
- Monitor budgeted project costs.
- Experience in a similar role with relevant industry experience.
- Proven expertise in influencing, negotiating and contract management.
- Strong practical knowledge of maintenance planning and scheduling techniques.
- Ability to review, change and manage various plans to the needs of the business.
- Sound computer literacy, especially in regard to spreadsheets and financial reporting.
This role is based mostly in the client’s office in Perth CBD (parking provided) but does also offer flexibility.LHS 297508