Your new company
One of Australia’s largest values based, member-owned financial institutions. Globally-recognized ethical company with profit-for-purpose as the business model and philosophy.
Your new role
As our Content Marketing Specialist, you will play an important role in executing the brand identity and online presence through the creation and dissemination of multimedia content online. You will harness the power of words to craft transparent, conversational, and delightful product experiences that help members accomplish their goals whilst empathising with their experience.
Reporting into the Content Manager within the Brand & Engagement team, you’ll collaborate with multidisciplinary teams, working very closely with designers, marketers, legal/compliance, sales and product managers at every step of the way. You will provide general support for the Marketing Managers within Brand and Engagement, including project planning, timeline development, brief writing and ad hoc support to the team.
What you'll need to succeed
- Supporting the Content Manger in the creation of the content calendar, through the development and curation of content ideas, briefs, co-ordinating external content creation and implementation to agreed timelines
- Supporting and delivering through agency briefing recommendations and production of content deliverables
- Executing the content strategy and developing content to support social media & content practice (across all platforms and channels) including planning, calendaring, curation of content ideas across multiple platforms, brands and products, publishing, community engagement, moderation and reporting
- Plays a key role in the creation and delivery of video scripting including how to modules for the company for product, digital and sales. Scripting and producing the content end to end
- Works with external copywriters and creative agencies to execute content on time and on budget
- Provides support to the marketing managers to develop briefs, reports processing invoices and other marketing requirements
- Supports the Brand and Engagement Marketing team in delivering to timelines
- Some general administration and support tasks within the content team department
- Establishes shared purpose and common goals and builds relationships with peers and engages stakeholders as appropriate.
- A degree in marketing, communications, journalism or a proven portfolio to support skill set
- Experience implementing content marketing strategies ideally in Financial Services – Retail Banking
- Previous multi-brand portfolio experience preferred
- Knowledge of digital marketing channels and platforms
- Ability to generate original ideas that strategically drive traffic
- Some video editing experience would be beneficial
You are a content expert who loves the dynamic and changing digital eco-system, with excellent project management skills, including timeline management, budgeting and reporting.
You have a growth mindset and are performance driven, result focused, analytical with strong problem-solving skills. You inspire others to achieve high performance by your strong vision and upbeat communication style.
You are a confident yet humble team player, you tackle challenges with a sense of humour, you learn fast and thrive in a complex, dynamic environment.
What you'll get in return
This position will provide you with the opportunity to work autonomously and with a growing team in a friendly and collaborative team culture. Great salary and flexibility to work from.
What you need to do now
If you feel your skills and experience are relevant for this position please click APPLY or contact Yessica Pena on 0280626193 or alternatively email your CV directly to Yessica.email@example.com including information on your current situation, availability and expected salary.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508