Your new company
This Federal Government client is an executive agency of the Australian Government, responsible for delivering a range of welfare, health, child support payments and other services.
Your new role
Your main accountabilities:
What you'll need to succeed
- Create, update and review content to ensure content meets end user needs.
- Undertake the creation, curation, organisation, layout, evaluation, review and continuous improvement of content that’s designed around user needs
- Use data and evidence to understand audiences and give them what they need, when they need it and in a way that they expect.
- Synthesise findings of user research and usability and accessibility standards to develop insights and design solutions.
- Decipher and translate complicated information into a more easily understandable form by applying agency guidelines and standards
- Build and maintain stakeholder networks, managing difficult negotiations with resilience.
- And more!
To be successful you will need:
What you'll get in return
- Strong experience as a Content Designer
- Demonstrated high level of expertise of content writing
- Experience conducting human centred design creating content, working in government or large organisations.
- Demonstrated experience working as a embedded Content Designer working in a multi-disciplinary team working to an agile methodology.
You'll get the opportunity to join a team where you will be able to work independently, managing your own work, and contributing to changes in workplace practice and business strategy. You'll join on a 12 month contract, with another two extensions with 12 months available on them, at the clients discretion.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508