Your new company
Fantastic Customer Service Adviser opportunity within a Big 4 Bank. Hybrid opportunity with their high tech, modern offices in Sydney CBD, they are currently seeking Customer Service Advisors to join their dynamic and vibrant team. This is an exciting opportunity to kick start your career in banking and progress your career with a globally recognised brand!
Your new role
The primary purpose of this role is to ensure customers receive the highest level of quality and professional service.
- Handle high volume inbound/outbound calls from a range of customers (clients, advisers, beneficiaries and third parties)
- Work in an incredibly varied role, where every interaction you have is about building a better connection with the customer and going above and beyond for each caller
This is a full-time position. Monday to Friday 8am-6pm. This is a hybrid role with offices based in Sydney CBD
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Previous experience in customer service or contact centres
- High attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as professionalism
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high volume environment
- Resilience and a strong work ethic
What you need to do now
- You will receive full quality training
- Hybrid working environment
- Great pay rate of $32.69p/h
- Work for a reputable company with the opportunity to progress and develop in your banking career
- Learn and grown within a vibrant and hardworking team
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508