Your new company
Hays’s recruitment is proud to partner with bet365. The world's favourite online sports betting company. We are seeking enthusiastic and switched-on individuals to work within a dynamic and fast paced contact centre.
Your new role
Why work for bet365?
Work in a modern office with in-house perks and a highly motivated & Supportive team environment with career growth opportunities.
- Permanent employment.
- Roles are rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package
- Annual performance bonuses
- 25 days annual leave per year plus an additional day in lieu for all public holidays worked
- Birthday leave day
- An additional leave day for every 2 years of service (up to 5 additional days)
- Australian citizen or appropriate long term visa status
- Excellent standard of English and communication skills
- Availability to work Monday-Sunday 24/7
- Strong keyboard skills & typing speed
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment
- A passion for providing excellent customer service
- Able to commence early August 2022
- Based in Darwin or relocating soon
- Experience working in a contact centre environment
- a keen interest in sport would be an advantage, however,
A fully paid and comprehensive 10-week training program is offered to successful applicants who are reliable, flexible, and always demonstrate a professional demeanour.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com, or call Zoe Flynn on 0889436026 now.LHS 297508